Fair Housing Certification Training
HRC conducts Fair Housing Certification Training Seminars that inform and educate housing providers, managers, and others involved in the housing industry about the fair housing laws and practices.
The Training Seminars cover the following topics:
· Federal, state and local fair housing laws;
· The familial status protection;
· The disability protection;
· Sexual harassment in housing;
· The fair housing laws and advertising, and;
· Hate crimes in housing.
The seminar includes self-evaluated tests, group activities, discussions of fair housing scenarios, a question and answer session, and a certificate of completion.
To receive information about registration costs, and dates of upcoming Fair Housing Certification Trainings, please contact Amy Ly at (800) 477-5977 ext. 19 or [email protected].